Thursday, August 04, 2005

First Blog Day

I'm not sure if I am even going to use this, but I guess I am going to have to make a first entry. I have about 19 days left to study for Step 2, and I haven't really started yet. Hopefully, tomorrow I should be able to start... A lack of a car makes my plans of driving to Piscataway to study at the school library very unrealistic. Thankfully, I do have some study material here... Let's see how it goes.

It was definitely fun being at Walter Reed for 4 weeks, and even though it was low stress, the hours were a lot longer than I expected. I guess I should have realized that I'd need a few days to just do nothing before I could start studying again. Though it is a little weird to be staying at home, and knowing I will be here for another five months instead of being in Cherry Hill. I am glad though, because I can worry less about food and other items when staying with family. With Henry staying at my place, I don't mind dropping by when needed to pick up things. I am still paying one-third of the rent there for the rest of the year, as it is.

It'll be sad to go back down to DC from now on since Jared's been moved to Kuwait. No matter who else I could stay with, Jared was always nice to have to visit and crash over when needed. Though thankfully Dana is still in the area and, in her own words, why do I need other friends to visit when I can have "quality instead of quantity." I guess she is right to a certain degree - as I have known her for seven years now (I can't believe its been that long already) and she's always happy to hang out with me. Plus, as Marc is now working, he is also a stable presence in that area, and I have to say I really enjoyed hanging out with him, and I am glad that He, Dana, and I got to spend my last day in DC together.

Oddly enough, it's more fun than I thought it would be to write my thoughts on here. However, I really doubt I will have meaningful things to say everyday. There's a reaosn I don't keep a jouranl.. though I do think I tried a few times... (I wonder what happened to those entries??) No wonder Scott's been having fun with his blog on xanga. But I guess he's actually doing something cool while secluded from the rest of us. It makes perfect sense to use a blog on a VERY long World Tour. I think he said he was in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) last I talked to him... I wonder if he ever went to Cambodia.

Anyway, time for lunch (brunch).

No comments: