Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chicken Little Goes Big


When a friend of mine suggested dinner and a movie with her, her roommate, and her roommate's friend, I figured it was a good idea. When I got to their place, I realized they wanted to see Chicken Little. My immediate inclination was "What the hell?" But then I remembered how funny the comemrcials/trailers seemed. And then there was this phone call with another two friends who told me how much they liked the movie on its premiere. Tantalization won, and I agreed to go. Man, it was actually a really fun movie. I am so glad I went. Big thumbs up for your choice, Calee. And no, I am not giving away anything from the movie. Suffice to say, it is a good big-screen adventure should you deem it interesting enough to see. It's also probably the only CGI animation so far I don't feel awkward seeing around kids. Don't wait until the DVD.. it just won't be as much fun - trust me.

No comments: