Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Psi-Ops (or ESPionage)















Since I have so much time to kill (I love it!), here's another game I finished. It's actually a Third person Shooter instead of FPS, which somewhat turned me off, but actually the TPS makes it much easier to play this game. There's something really fun about being able to life people shooting at you in air and drop them off a ledge. Not to mention taking control of their minds and shooting their buddies. Or hit them with a really big piece of rock. Or burn them to a crisp using a wave of scorching fire from your arm. or to drain their mind until their head pops. Or... you get the idea.

here's a review with pics:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/523/523279p1.html

Now before I get busy, who wants to go see the broadway play Mama Mia with me?

No comments: