Sunday, October 09, 2005

Testing.. Testing... Testing....

So I figured this MS Word plugin for blogger seemed like a useful thing to try. Now that I am actually in MS Word, I realize that this doesn’t feel quite as interesting as it does typing in information directly in the webpage designed to be formatted for blog posting. For example, I am confused as to the lack of a title... I guess it will either ask me or I should just make and glorify one here. This also means that I have to personally change the color of my text, etc. This may be a bigger hassle than I thought before… but I have to say, it is nice having autocorrect and autospellcheck/grammercheck. Furthermore, even though I tend to write small blogs, using word does decrease the risk of losing a blog due to browser malfunctions. Assuming I save the blogs I type on Word. At least it has a recovery function.

(image placeholder)(image placeholder)

I wonder if I can actually orient pictures better in posts using Microsoft word…. Hmmm not sure about that… I think I’ll actually need to a WYSIWYG type editor to make it perfect. In any case, enough stalling. Let’s see how this looks when posted.

PS–Apparently it does ask me for the title, and it does NOT handle images yet. At least I can add them after posting.

No comments: