Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Therapist in a Box

When I still worked at the bank my friend gave me this Therapist in a Box as a joke. It's got a little timer and a squeeze toy couch and some amusing cards with quotes and booklet on therapy. God knows I needed some therapy when I was working there. Anyway, I was cleaning out the spare bedroom and found it again, and finally got around to reading the booklet and such. I found this quote to be amusing and thought I would share:
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you."
-Rita Mae Brown, American author and playwright

Is it you??

1 comment:

Amit said...

Oh my God... I think it IS me! Especially right after seeing A History of Violence...

Creepy.